!!

Notification to Guests.

If you regulary browse the forum please register and once registered you must wait to be approved please post in the approvals topic straight away as it will give me a better chance to see if you are a spammer or not.

Author Topic: Happy Birthday  (Read 1141 times)

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
Happy Birthday Samuel1912, better13, sbwtwo
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2020, 01:40:47 AM »
Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login “Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here's wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises!

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
Happy Birthday kako, Xitap
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2020, 01:50:11 AM »
Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login “Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here's wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises!

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
Happy Birthday olbj
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2020, 01:08:43 AM »
Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login “Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here's wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises!

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
Happy Birthday holapene
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2020, 01:56:32 AM »
Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login “Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here's wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises!

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
Happy Birthday hyuganeji
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2020, 02:21:04 PM »

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
Happy Birthday sbistras
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2020, 04:04:36 AM »

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
Happy Birthday tintahitam, Pietro5, Cronorbruno
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2020, 01:07:55 AM »
Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login “Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here's wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises!

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
Happy Birthday ruben
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2020, 01:41:50 AM »

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
Happy Birthday smooken, fkhan
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2020, 01:45:01 AM »
Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login “Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here's wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises!

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
Happy Birthday mjaleel82, lunatic555
« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2020, 02:18:41 AM »
Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Every time you blow out a candle it marks another year you have contributed to the world with your humbling presence. Thanks for that and happy birthday!Thank you for making my life meaningful. I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for you, and for that I am forever grateful. Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life!I could lose all my possessions, and I wouldn’t bother at all so far as I have you by my side. That is how much you mean to me, dear. May this special day of yours be filled with things that make you smile and laugh. Happy birthday, my dear!

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
Happy Birthday KittyGalore
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2020, 01:20:01 AM »
Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Every time you blow out a candle it marks another year you have contributed to the world with your humbling presence. Thanks for that and happy birthday!Thank you for making my life meaningful. I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for you, and for that I am forever grateful. Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life!I could lose all my possessions, and I wouldn’t bother at all so far as I have you by my side. That is how much you mean to me, dear. May this special day of yours be filled with things that make you smile and laugh. Happy birthday, my dear!

Offline spapaars

• Administrator
  • Senior
Re: Happy Birthday
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2020, 07:00:36 AM »
This is not autistic, automatically generated congratulation.
KittyGalore. Congratulations on your inevitable age of 33 years, I hope you will enjoy your activities and the meaning of life for many years to come.

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2020, 09:36:41 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is not autistic, automatically generated congratulation.
KittyGalore. Congratulations on your inevitable age of 33 years, I hope you will enjoy your activities and the meaning of life for many years to come.
Wow thanks  tuu:

Offline busekrc

• Semi-Beginner
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2020, 02:31:25 PM »
Happy Birthday KittyGalore! Thanks for all the work you do on here!

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
Happy Birthday a.712
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2020, 01:05:55 AM »
Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Every time you blow out a candle it marks another year you have contributed to the world with your humbling presence. Thanks for that and happy birthday!Thank you for making my life meaningful. I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for you, and for that I am forever grateful. Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life!I could lose all my possessions, and I wouldn’t bother at all so far as I have you by my side. That is how much you mean to me, dear. May this special day of yours be filled with things that make you smile and laugh. Happy birthday, my dear!

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
Happy Birthday Inot59
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2020, 01:10:16 AM »

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
Happy Birthday bottom551
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2020, 01:12:57 AM »

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
Happy Birthday chelito
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2020, 01:27:47 AM »

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
Happy Birthday losherederos
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2020, 01:32:56 AM »

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
Happy Birthday Erdal, mini2003
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2020, 02:11:14 AM »
Happy Birthday You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Every time you blow out a candle it marks another year you have contributed to the world with your humbling presence. Thanks for that and happy birthday!Thank you for making my life meaningful. I wouldn’t be where I am today if it wasn’t for you, and for that I am forever grateful. Happy Birthday to the most special person in my life!I could lose all my possessions, and I wouldn’t bother at all so far as I have you by my side. That is how much you mean to me, dear. May this special day of yours be filled with things that make you smile and laugh. Happy birthday, my dear!