!!

Notification to Guests.

If you regulary browse the forum please register and once registered you must wait to be approved please post in the approvals topic straight away as it will give me a better chance to see if you are a spammer or not.

Author Topic: Email notifications and replies to topics and pms  (Read 463 times)

Online KittyGalore

• Administrator
Email notifications and replies to topics and pms
« on: February 02, 2020, 12:59:42 PM »
Email is currently working on the forum so if anyone has it setup to notify replies to topics to check spam folders especially with gmail and to mark it as not spam. Been doing some testing and some are going to spam mainly with gmail so if anyone has a gmail account to please check your emails and mark the following email as not spam as this is the email sending emails to everyone especially if anyone forgets their password it's important to reset your password to get back in without me having to sort it out.

Mark the following as not spam.
bigbrothertv@bigbrothertvbackup.com

Online KittyGalore

• Administrator
Re: Email notifications and replies to topics and pms
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 07:20:31 PM »
Anyone who is receiving pm notification by email in spam in hotmail try these options first do the following.

Prevent Hotmail From Spamming Email
Click the settings gear icon at the top right of Outlook.com.
Click View all Outlook settings at the bottom of the pop-out menu.
Go to Mail > Junk email.
Type a sender's email address or domain into the text box in the Safe senders area.
Click Add.
Click Save at the top of the page.

Also try adding the email info sender to your contacts.

Offline joylove2020

• Advanced VIP
  • Semi-Beginner
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 09:07:00 PM »
hey i am joylove2020 from main forum and i tried to change my email id toYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login forum logged me out and no activation  mail come. now i can't log in and says this id yet to be activated... please look after this

Online KittyGalore

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 09:18:30 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hey i am joylove2020 from main forum and i tried to change my email id toYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login forum logged me out and no activation  mail come. now i can't log in and says this id yet to be activated... please look after this
Since you posted in the approvals topic Kitek should see it as he is monitering the approvals topic lately.

Offline joylove2020

• Advanced VIP
  • Semi-Beginner
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 02:43:12 PM »
Since you posted in the approvals topic Kitek should see it as he is monitering the approvals topic lately.
hey Kitty, sorry to disturb you but my account in " bigbrothertv.me" yet not activated since yesterday when i changed my email id.... cryyyy cryyyy cryyyy cryyyy
i can not log in my account....maybe kitek  is busy or haven't notice...if you are not so busy please activate my account so i can log into forum...thank you

Online KittyGalore

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2020, 04:12:06 PM »
hey Kitty, sorry to disturb you but my account in " bigbrothertv.me" yet not activated since yesterday when i changed my email id.... cryyyy cryyyy cryyyy cryyyy
i can not log in my account....maybe kitek  is busy or haven't notice...if you are not so busy please activate my account so i can log into forum...thank you
I can't i'm not the admin only moderator. If i was able to do it would have been done last night. Kitek isn't online yet since yesterday morning.

Offline joylove2020

• Advanced VIP
  • Semi-Beginner
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2020, 04:52:02 PM »
ohh no... what will happen then i will be out site of the forum  doh: doh: shit happened in very wrong time....
i need to get touch with people to see if after your post somebody may come forward to to help with subscription.